Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

SKCAT WOOFER & MICE-CRITTER DESIGNS

We live with a dog, a cat, and a rabbit. 
I've always drawn "Frizz", the dog, but never a cat or a rabbit. So here is a "Skcat"...I made a series of them...they're my colored skcats and each one is different...as we are.

 I'm experimenting with what I call "Skcats", "mice-critters, the characters in my children's book, and yes, new versions of dogs.
I'm having fun making them up as I draw them.
All of them make me feel silly and give me cause to laugh.
SKCAT...tells you what it is right away...chases rats, yes, indeed the cat does, and it skats...off like lightening!

I imagine this skcat is simply looking for a bite to eat, a pat on the head...a human touch.

The Skcats below are "Jazz Skcats"...cool dudes strutting down the sidewalk of the neighborhood...looking good and feeling it too.


Back to the drawing board...the Skcats, Woofers and mice-critters are waiting to be given life...

1 comment: